- Comprehensive training for ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS
- Course length: 260 hours (3-6 Months)
- Receive a CERTIFICATION upon completing the course!
- Fully online Medical Coding Class
The MBCS course covers four major sections:
- ICD-9 – a set of codes used by physicians, hospitals, and allied health workers to indicate diagnosis for all patient encounters. This section will teach the student how to identify and classify medical procedures using ICD-9 codes.
- ICD-10 -a revision of the ICD-9-CM system which physicians and other providers currently use to code all diagnoses, symptoms, and procedures recorded in hospitals and physician practices. This section will teach the student how to identify and classify medical procedures using ICD-10 codes.
- CPT/HCPCS – Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) is a medical code set that is used to report medical, surgical, and diagnostic procedures and services to entities such as physicians, health insurance companies and accreditation organizations. This section will teach the student how to identify and classify medical procedures using CTP/HCPCS codes.
- Human Anatomy – basic overview of human anatomy and physiology.
In addition, the course covers:
- Reimbursement, HIPAA, Compliance
- ICD 10 Code Modifiers
- ICD 9-Code Modifiers
- Intro to Radiology
- Intro to Pathology
- Inpatient Coding
#medicalcoding #medicalbilling #icd10 #icd9 #hipaa #compliance #onlinecourse #hcpcs #cpt
Post a Comment